- A visit to Peter Bundy Cycles to have my Surly Steamroller reworked into a road fixie
- RAW Friday night track racing
- A nice technical crit at Heffron park with Randwick-Botany on Saturday afternoon
- The Caravello Cup Enduro road race at Eastern Creek dragway with Waratah's on Sunday morning
- And finally a training session at Dunc Gray velodrome with the MACT crew on Sunday afternoon
RAW track racing was fast and furious and fun. I was a bit outpaced at first, but moved up a gear when I found my leg speed lacking.
I love the Heffron Park crit, dodgy corners, lots of them rough surface, everything a crit should be. Did I mention 15 corners or so per lap?
On Sunday I was keen to race, never mind the fatugue of two race days. I've always done well at Eastern Creek, another lopp with plenty of corners. This time a break got away and I could not bridge to it by myself, but managed to win the bunch sprint for 4th
In the afternoon we did some test pursuits, I only did one, that is 2km at 2:46. I bit slow, hope to improve with more speed/power work in the next few weeks